Aberdeen Developers have been asked to promote the following job vacancy at Brightree in Aberdeen. If you are interested in the position, please contact douglas dot cameron at aberdeendevelopers dot co dot uk (replacing the at and dot with @ and . respectively, trying to stop those nasty spiders getting my email address). Details of the role are as follows:
Brightree, the fastest growing cloud based business management solution in the U.S. healthcare market, are seeking UK based team-players to join their expanding Aberdeen office.
The ideal candidates have a propensity to share concepts and techniques as well as foster and encourage sharing of knowledge. You will participate in the technical design of the solutions including data modeling, functional design, test criteria, user interface design and development. Practical, relevant experience as a creative problem solver and a proven ability to convert specifications into exception software solutions are critical.
- Develop new software features
- Maintain existing code through defect correction and refactoring
- Participate in technical design
- DB design/changes
- Provide unit tests for all code
- Conduct code reviews with other developers
- Follow best practices for software development in a cloud based environment
- Experience working for a software company with web-based applications using Microsoft technologies.
- Experience with MS SQL Server (TSQL/SQL)
- OO knowledge and practical experience of design patterns etc
- Practical experience with source code configuration, versioning and promotion
- Excellent problem solving, issue identification and technical documentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent priorities and meeting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Preferred Requirements: - Experience using VS 2015, SQL Server, Xamarin, .net 4.0/4.5 techniques a plus - Agile software methodology experience a plus - Experience working in a SaaS model a plus