Aberdeen Developers have been asked to promote the following job vacancy. If you are interested in the position, or would like some more information, then please contact Leanne Burnett. The vacancy is within the Senergy Banchory Office.
Senergy Software was launched as a result of significant business growth within Senergy's oil and gas division and is supported by the Group's international locations and technical specialists. The software division develops, markets and supports innovative technologies including Interactive Petrophysics (IP) and Oilfield Data Manager (ODM3) which have become invaluable resource tools for more than 500 Senergy clients globally.
IP (Interactive Petrophysics) is a pioneering analysis tool for petrophysics in that it offers some of the most sophisticated interpretation modules in the industry. Developed by petrophysicists, the portable and versatile technology allows petrophysicists to carry out multi-zone, multi-well field analysis while geologists also use the system.
ODM3 is used in the integration, interpretation and presentation of geological data. This application enables geoscientists to quickly and easily assimilate and visualise numerous data types with the objective of using all available information to make an informed interpretation of the subsurface geology.
Job Specification - Software Developer
As part of our continued expansion Senergy are looking for additional talented people to join our growing software team.
We are currently taking applications for both:
- Software Developers
- Talented Students/Graduates
Candidate Criteria and Skills
Candidate will possess the drive, enthusiasm and ambition to form part of a dynamic team within a fast-moving company. Candidate needs to be willing to embrace challenge and will have the opportunity to shape their Team.
- Enthusiastic about software development
- Can bring something new to our team
- Happy to learn and share knowledge
- Admit your own strengths and weaknesses
- Loves to learn
- Determined to produce quality software
- Trustworthy and Professional
- We like you already
- Degree in relevant numerical subject or appropriate skills and experience
- Software Development using either .NET, C#, VB or Java
- Software design experience * Architecture design
- Software quality management * Database and SQL
- Software development life cycle Desirable Experience
- Team Leading / Project Management * Documentation/Presentation skills
- Visual Basic 6 (VB6) or Delphi exposure an advantage but not essential
- Geology or geological background an advantage, but not essential
Can you identify your own attributes below?
- Degree qualified
- Quality and Technical focus
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Self motivating Confident Approachable
- Good networking skills
- Flexible attitude
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- Consultative style
Your career at Senergy Software starts here...comments powered by Disqus