Aberdeen Developers have been asked to promote the following job vacancy at a local Aberdeen startup. If you are interested in the position, please contact info at evokeit dot com (replace the at and dot with @ and . respectively. Trying to stop those nasty spiders getting the email address. Details of the job are as follows:
Set up in 2011, and based in Aberdeen city centre, Evoke IT is a Microsoft SharePoint consultancy and application development company. Microsoft SharePoint is experiencing phenomenal global growth, and Evoke IT is ideally placed to service the increasing demand through its enthusiastic team with a wealth of industry and technical experience. To help provide the highest quality service to our rapidly expanding customer base, we are looking for a new team member.
C# .NET Web Application Developer
C# .NET Application Developer required with an excellent background and experience in creating enterprise web applications in .NET framework 3.5.
The right candidate will work well within a team and have the ability to manage their own workload in terms of ownership and the ability to deliver assigned tasks on time.
They will have initiative and the ability to understand and interpret design specifications.
They must have the knowledge to debug across multiple technologies including Windows Server, Active Directory, IIS and web applications.
They must always be actively updating their Microsoft Certifications and have a passion to learn new and emerging technologies.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with cutting edge Microsoft Technologies.
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) in c# .NET web development
- Excellent knowledge and experience of C# .NET Framework 3.5/4.0
- Excellent knowledge and experience of ADO.NET, Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and above
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft development technologies including Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and above
- Knowledge and experience of developing XML, Web Services and Windows Services
- Knowledge and experience with IIS 6 and above
- Knowledge and experience of developing against Windows Active Directory
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Silverlight development