Aberdeen Developers have been asked to promote the following job vacancy. If you are interested in the position, please contact donna at tsdspecialistsdot co dot uk (replace the at and dot with @ and . respectively. Trying to stop those nasty spiders getting the email address). Details of the job are as follows:
Applications Developer – Winforms – C# - Aberdeen - £40-45k + Benefits
Applications Developer with experience in Winforms development is required to join one of the largest independent travel firms in the UK who provide a tailor made and flexible travel management service to the energy industry. My client has been in business since 1903 and operate within one of the only industries that continues to grow year on year throughout these difficult times. My client is offering an excellent salary and benefits to the right person who fits the below criteria and has an excellent personality to be able to fit in with the company ethos.
To work alongside their existing Applications Developer to design, develop and maintain IT systems that enhance the quality and range of their business travel service.
- .NET 3.5
- SQL Server 2005
- User Interface Design and Development
- Network Support Experience
- Service industry expereince
- Design, develop and maintain new and existing Windows forms applications using Microsoft tools e.g. visual studio for microsoft.NET framework 3.5 – C# and Microsoft SQLServer2005 and user interface design and development.
- Evaluate off the shelf IT systems and packages to assess whether those are fit for purpose and can add value to the organisation.
- Liaise directly with third party software suppliers and act as an IT Troubleshooter.
- Provide on-going user support for desktop, network and database issues.
There is an excellent salary on offer including; Pension, Group Life Scheme and a discount off travelling.
If you have the above skills, and an excellent personality, please send your CV immediately for consideration. Interviews will be taking place immediately by the Financial Controller, who if successful, you will be reporting to. Candidates who wish to relocate will be considered, although ideally you will be already living in Scotland.
If you have any questions, you can call me direct on 028 3889 1620.comments powered by Disqus